Lilac Calapan‘s 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 & 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞-𝐔𝐩 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 – Php 25,000.00
𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 – Php 12,000.00
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 – Php 8,000.00
1. Must be identified as an LGBT member.
2. Must be a resident of Calapan City and/or born in Calapan City.
3. Each contestant is responsible for acquiring and providing their own tools and any other necessary materials at their own cost.
1. Screening of entrants and announcement of 10 official entrants is schedules on 04 March 2023. List of official entrants will be announced at the official LILAC page (LILAC Calapan) and each entrants will receive an official confirmation through electronic message from the City Government of Calapan.
2. Orientation of official entrants is on 06 March 2023 3:00PM at Executive Conference Room, City Hall Complex, Guinobatan, Calapan City. Failure to attend the scheduled orientation shall automatically forfeit your official slot and will be transferred to the next in rank during the deliberations.
3. Models will be provided by the organizers.
4. No assistants will be allowed on the day of the competition. Only models and make-up artists are allowed on the competition area.
5. Official entrant must be in their smart casual attire during the competition.
Submit the following documents on or before March 3 2023 at the Office of the City Mayor, Guinobatan, Calapan City and look for 𝗠𝘀. 𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗶𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗼 or 𝗠𝗿. 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵 𝗕𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼. Incomplete and late submission of requirements will not be accepted.
1. Duly accomplished application form. (Forms are available at the GAD Division Office of the City Mayor).
2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Voter’s Certification.
3. Portfolio – Image applying the bridal make-up in person (at least three different brides with at least 3 photos for each bride).